Friday, January 11, 2013

The Bradenton Herald has a new blog

Welcome to the City Pulse.

To start, I'm your blogger, Nick Williams. Here, I will attempt (with all my might) to keep you updated with all the behind the scene action in the City of Bradenton, Palmetto and our island cities.

A little about myself. I began working at the Bradenton Herald in 2012 and I have nine years of newspaper experience. I earned my journalism degree at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wis., where he also met my wife, Corneshia. We are proud parents of a 2-year-old daughter, Layla.
I was born in New Orleans and raised in Los Angeles, so I am both a Saints fan and Lakers fan.

Please feel free to contact me @_1NickWilliams on Twitter or at the Herald's office at 941-748-0411 ext. 7049 or nwilliams@bradenton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment